Are you an experienced Salesperson looking for a new challenge?
Do you have the ability, experience and confidence to speak with a wide variety of people?
Do you have your own progression plans for your career? Look no further, we want to speak to you!
Farsight are an award-winning Derby based company looking to expand in offices and industries. We’re an exciting, growing company looking for motivated individuals to come on board and help grow our business. We have extensive plans to open new offices and new sectors which is why we need you! We’re open to any industry for the right person, however, we currently work in the construction industry so industrial or warehousing backgrounds might be beneficial.
Do you have a can-do attitude and treat every obstacle as an exciting new challenge to overcome?
Are you resilient in failure, innovative with new ideas and looking to be rewarded for your hard work?
We are looking for an experienced Salesperson to join our growing business within temporary recruitment. You will be expected to account manager numerous clients and maintain and where possible, develop their business.
• Business development through identifying clients with a need for temporary and/or permanent staffing
• Develop business by conducting client meetings to promote Farsight Recruitment and gain new business
• Increasing profit through negotiating with both clients and candidates
• Recruiting suitable candidates through telephone/face to face interviews
• Managing candidates placed out to ensure they are happy and recommending Farsight
• Managing existing business
Once you are successfully running the desk, we’d like you to be part of our expansion plans, at which point we will look in to expanding further with support and/or sales staff which you will manage.
In return, you will get;
To work for an award-winning agency at a very exciting time for us. Potential, upon successful desk, to recruit for additional support at which point you will be managing junior members of staff.
• Salary: We’re looking to offer a salary starting at £18k (dependent on experience and your capabilities) with uncapped commission.
• Commission: is completely uncapped. We have a structure that increases up to a whopping 18% so the more you work, the more you earn!
• Holiday: 20 days holiday + bank holidays. After 3 years’ service, holidays increase one day every year up to an extra 5 days.
• Hours: Working office hours are 0800-1700 Monday to Friday, with an hour lunch.
We are an upfront, forward thinking construction recruitment agency in Derby. We have over 10 years’ leading experience supplying all trades, labour, plant operators, technical and management staff for temporary and permanent placements. Our snappy consultants are proud to be personally recommended for honesty, reliability and value, which is why 94% of people hire from us again.