Major debate has swept the Farsight office with our latest competition... so much so we had to get a mathematician in to help us decide who was right!
Now it's up to you - figure out this 'simple' maths equation, comment your guess and if you're right then you will be in with a chance of winning £30 Screwfix vouchers to spend on whatever you choose!
Rememner to share the competition and tag your friends for your guess to count, and try not to argue about who might be right...
Competition ends on Friday 29th of July.
To guess via Facebook:
To guess via Twitter:
To vote via LinkedIn:
Same as last time - if you’ve got accounts on more than one social media platform, you can have a chance on each one to win!
Good luck everyone - Winner will be chosen at random from all correct guesses.
Congratulations to our winner - Christopher Ross from London!
Full terms and conditions below:
1. The following rules apply to your participation in our July 2016 ‘'Figure it out' Competition.
2. By submitting your entry and by entering the competition you agree to these rules.
3. To enter: No purchase necessary. Internet access, a Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account required to participate. To enter via Facebook: First “Like” the Farsight Recruitment Facebook page, then comment your guess on the picture. To enter via Twitter first 'Follow' the Farsight Recruitment account then tweet us @Farsight_uk with your answer. Entry is limited to one single entry per person, per social media platform. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
4. Promotion period runs from 25th July 2016 to 12pm on 29th July 2016 inclusive. All entries must be received within this time.
5. Entry restrictions: The Competition is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over. Employees of the promoter are not eligible to participate.
6. Prize: There will be only one winner which will be chosen at random from all entries made. The prize is £30 screwfix vouchers that will be sent through the post to the winner.
7. Prize Draw and notification of winners: The winner will be contacted via their preferred Social Media platform within two weeks of the Competition end date and must respond to the notification within 48 hours. All entrants must ensure they have a valid social media account used for entry. If a winner fails to respond within 48 hours, the winner forfeits their right to any prize and the Promoter will select an alternative winner. Any further selection of winners will be in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize is as described in these rules. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The Promoter will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for system failures on the website or for any failure by third parties to fulfill their obligations or for any acts or omissions outside the control of the Promoter although the Promoter will endeavor to minimise the effect of any such failure. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason at its absolute discretion.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to vary these rules at any time, or to withdraw the Competition altogether for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for participating in this Competition or the prize offered in relation to the Competition. This Competition is governed by the laws of England and in the event of any dispute the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the winner. By entering the Competition, the winner agrees to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the Competition.
12. Note in relation to Facebook and Twitter. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, or Twitter. Participants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Twitter. http://www.farsightrecruitment.co.uk/privacy-policy
Promoter: Farsight Recruitment, 3rd Floor, Abby House, 6a Market Place, Derby. DE1 3QE
Posted 25th July 2016